Company Holiday Party Venue in Hershey, PA
Planning a company holiday party can be quite stressful with all the hoops you have to jump through with approvals from multiple bosses, budgets, and so much more that you have to deal with. Regardless, it’s always a good idea to get together with co-workers and celebrate your company’s success with a great holiday party.
At Historic Acres, our variety of building sizes makes us the perfect venue for your next holiday party.
If you are a small business, the Coop and outdoor fire pit provide the right setting. For larger company holiday parties, our pavilion has the size and resources you need to host an unforgettable holiday party this year.
We also have very close relationships with many local vendors, so we can help with pricing and making connections. From caterers and decorations to entertainment companies and lighting, we’ve got the right people for every kind of holiday party you can dream of.
We’ve been helping with holiday parties for years so let us help guide you in the right direction for holiday party planning.
Insider Tips for Planning an Amazing 2023 Company Holiday Party
1. Set the date – Setting a date that works for most of the company, especially executives, will be important. The earlier you can get it on the calendar the better.
2. Set a Budget – The budget allocation will generally come from your company and be pre-determined, but how you choose to spend it is up to you. The general rule of thumb is to allocate budget based upon your top priorities (food, entertainment, raffles, etc)
3. Find an accommodating holiday party venue – With four venue facilities, Historic Acres can accommodate groups of all shapes and sizes. For larger company holiday parties, The Pavilion is exquisite and climate-controlled for even the coldest of winter nights.
4. Plan Transportation – Taxis, rideshares, shuttles, buses, or designated drivers are all great solutions to make sure that if there is any alcohol involved everyone gets home safely.
5. Determine Alcohol Policy & Menu – This depends upon the company, but there are multiple questions you need to ask yourself. Will we have an open bar? Who is going to cater the event? If you’re a smaller company, will it be potluck?
6. Set a theme – Colors? Formal? Cocktail attire? Whatever your holiday party theme is, pick it early and stick to it!
7. Provide entertainment – Whatever you decide, make sure it fits your budget and theme. More common themes for holiday parties include live music, casino night, or magicians.
8. Celebrate your successes – Once the party begins, enjoy it and the fruits of your labor! Holiday parties are also a great opportunity for your company to commemorate achievements from the past year.
If you need advice on catering for a year-end company party, we’ve got a wealth of trusted vendors that we’ve been working with for years, whether corporate or personal. We also offer on-site rentals to help decorate your event!
Available company holiday party amenities:
- Space accommodating up to 300 people
- Coordination of all catering and audio/visual requirements
- High level of flexibility – we can work with any vendor!
- 4 different bar setups
- Chair Types include White-Resin, Padded, Folding Chairs and Mahogany Chiavari
- Large patio for entertainment
- A variety of tables including cocktail, rectangular, serpentine, round and more
- Back porch overlooking our pond
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor Grill
- Downstairs Den with Flatscreen TV
- Lodging options if needed